Warehouse / Store Assistant
We are a manufacturer and distributor of forest and forest related products. Our Warehouse Department is looking for a dedicated full-time store person to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Picking and packing of orders
• Maintaining a clean and organised warehouse inside and out
• Assisting in loading and unloading of containers
• Receiving and storing of incoming stock
• Other general warehouse and maintenance duties as required by management team supervisor
• Driver’s license
• Adequate numerical and written skills to allow accurate stock count
• Physically fit for some heavy lifting
• Excellent work ethic
• Forklift License would be an advantage
The job is situated in Molendinar on the Gold Coast and will be within regular warehouse hours, with the possibility of overtime.
Monday to Friday. Start ASAP.
To apply, send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Experienced salesperson / architectural specifier
We are seeking a motivated, dedicated, hands-on team player with experience within the Timber Industry. Whilst home base will be Gold Coast, travel will be required both locally and interstate forming part of the role.
The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and manage those within budgetary constraints
- Ability to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Growth of annual sales
- Support and implement sales and marketing strategies as provided by the group
- Provide weekly updates to the management team
Requirements of this role:
- Experience selling and promoting products
- 5 years’ experience in the Timber Industry
- Expertise in the Plywood, Veneer, Panels and Timber Industry
- Ability to build strong industry contacts and networks
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to listen to customer needs and deliver on their expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, drive, professionalism, commitment and ambition to succeed
- Team Player
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent work ethic
- Honest and trustworthy
You may have experience in Architectural Specifications, Internal or External Sales, Marketing of Products within the Timber Industry or be a highly effective Sales Rep. If you believe you have the skills that we are looking for and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to the attention of the HR Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.